A creative artworker/designer is required to join our York based, high performing and award winning team.
Our agency works with a number of top clients and covers a wide range of collateral from magazines to websites. We’re seeking a creative artworker/designer who is comfortable in both print and digital environments, adept at working under pressure and at meeting tight deadlines.
You should be an organised, motivated and capable problem solver, who thrives in an agency environment. If you approach complex creative projects with enthusiasm, relish a challenge and go to the ends of the earth to keep our fantastic clients happy then you’re for us!
In return, we offer a great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and the chance to become part of a fun, highly motivated team.
- Be working across a variety of campaigns
- Be expected to produce creative artwork that is of extremely high quality for both print ready and online assets
- Contribute to team projects and workflows
- Have good communication skills to ensure planning schedules run smoothly.
- Have a good understanding of brand and corporate guidelines
- Be able to take an existing design/style and produce ongoing themed collateral
- Have collaborative skills to work closely with designers, editors and senior account managers as well as the client
- Have experience in creating digital art and assets (such as web banners).
- Have experience in Adobe Creative Suite, In particular Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
Please send us your CV and work samples now to:
Please note that due to exceptionally high levels of response, we are only able to get back to those applicants who have been successful.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE