Our client UKAR is celebrating a win this week at the CIPR’s most prestigious National Excellence Awards. They beat off a bevy of other top companies to steal the award for the best internal newspaper or magazine, for their employee magazine ‘U’.
We’re all thrilled! We’ve written and produced five editions now and had great feedback from both the client and the readers.
This year, U magazine has:
- Been a key driver in Internal Communications achieving a 75% IC effectiveness score in the engagement survey.
- Generated a superb 1,007 contribution emails and calls.
- Showcased the talents and contribution of over 200 employees.
- Helped to promote and raise over £111,887 for good causes in 2011.
- Inspired over 160 colleagues to email the magazine with positive feedback.
Well done to everyone involved!
We’re on the lookout for an account manager who’ll WOW our clients with their organizational skills and passion for getting the job done!
You’ll ideally be degree educated and have at least 2 years in an agency or in-house communications environment.
We’ll need you to be able to strike up great relationships with people at all levels, be process-driven and happy to go the extra mile to ensure our clients’ projects deliver on time and to budget.
You’ll be a confident project manager with an equally good head for words as you have for numbers and you’ll know your stuff when it comes to print and digital production. Needless to say, you’ll carry out every task with a serious eye for detail and be equally excited as we are about our current growth spurt!
In return for your hard work, we offer a fun, rewarding and creative environment in our beautiful York studio with great development opportunities, a competitive salary based on your experience and private healthcare.
Please send a CV, and an email explaining why you fit the bill to email@example.com